Register now for Spring 2024 programmes
Applications close: 18 January 2024
Step 1: Register with the DfE
Click here to register. Please note, you will need the following information to be able to register:
- Teacher Reference Number (TRN) Name as recorded by the Teacher Regulation Agency (TRA)
- Choice of NPQ (programme applying for)
- Lead Provider : UCL Institute to Education is the chosen NPQ provider of Balcarras & Odyssey Teaching School Hubs for Gloucestershire
- Delivery Partner: your local Teaching School Hub (Balcarras or Odyssey, based on school location)
- The closing date for registration for Spring 2024 programmes is 18 January 2024.
Once registration is complete, the DfE will confirm registration to the applicant and forward applicant details to our chosen Lead Provider - UCL Institute of Education.
Step 2: Complete application with UCL Institute of Education
UCL Institute of Education will contact applicants with a link to their UCL application form. On receipt of the completed application, headteachers will be contacted via email to confirm that the applicant has been accepted onto an NPQ programme as well as funding confirmation (if relevant).
Step 3: Programme Confirmation
As NPQ Delivery Partners for Gloucestershire, Balcarras & Odyssey Teaching School Hubs will contact all participants with the dates and programme outline of their chosen NPQ.