Who are you?
For school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities.
What will you learn?
- School Culture - you will strengthen your school culture through contributing to its strategic direction, managing resources and fulfilling the statutory duties to enable all pupils and teachers to thrive and succeed.
- Teaching - you will learn how to lead teachers at all levels in your school to develop their pedagogical knowledge and classroom skills to enable the best outcomes for all children and young people no matter what their starting point is.
- Curriculum and Assessment - you will learn how to support and improve high quality teaching, learning and assessment by ensuring high level support, planning and policy development for the teachers in your school.
- Behaviour and Support - you will be able to contribute and implement the development of good models of behaviour and learning across the whole school community including liaising with and training key stakeholders to ensure a safe learning environment for all.
- Implementation - you will learn how to implement change successfully within your context by understanding the stages of implementation and applying them with the support of your facilitators and colleagues.
What are the benefits for your school?
We know that our children and young people need teachers who are committed to their education and are confident learners themselves. Our programmes have been developed with teachers and leaders to:
- Create professionally confident teachers and leaders.
- Grow the next generation of leaders with the skills and knowledge to use the evidence-base for the benefit of their children and young people.
- Retain the best teachers who are excellent, collaborative role models for their schools and communities.
- Inspire leaders who are able to harness the power of rich learning environments for their children and young people no matter the current circumstances.
Is this programme for me?
Yes, if you are responsible for leading across a school on whole school improvement or if you aspire to senior leadership.
How long will it take?
18 months followed by an 8 day open book summative case study task.
Venue: - Pate's Grammar School - Cheltenham.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
18 month programme comprising:
- Induction Conference - (full day - face to face)
- Facilitated face to face Peer Learning - (4 x 4.5 hour sessions)
- Face to face delivery events - (3x full day)
- Online Learning
- School based implementation project
Engagement - There must be a minimum of 90% engagement in the programme for participants to be eligible for final assessment
Assessment - Each NPQ is assessed using a case study approach completed within a specified eight day window at the end of the programme