We are delighted to currently offer the following 9 NPQ programmes:
- Headship - for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a headteacher or head of school with responsibility for leading a school.
- Senior Leadership - for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities.
- Early Years Leadership - for early years' leaders who are or aspire to be a setting manager.
- Leading Behaviour and Culture - for teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading behaviour and/or supporting pupil well being in their school.
- Leading Literacy - for teachers who have, or aspire to have, responsibility for leading literacy across a year group, key stage, phase or school.
- Leading Primary Mathematics - for teachers who aspire to have or may have responsibility for leading maths across a primary key-stage or school, and those familiar with mastery approaches to teaching primary maths, wanting to improve leadership skills in this area.
- Leading Teaching - for teachers who aspire to have or may have responsibility for leading teaching in a subject, year group, key stage or phase.
- Leading Teacher Development - for teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading the development of other teachers in their school.
In addition to our NPQ programmes, we are delighted to offer the following courses: